From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Friday, May 1, 2009

Papers, Projects & Power Points OH MY...

Just an exciting FYI.... Ron graduates from GFU tomorrow. I am so proud and excited. A dad of four, married to me (C'mon, you've read my blog. I am not always cheery, the house is rarely spotless, I have a hard time keeping up on laundry..... I can be a little blunt at times too), he works full time, coaches, is assistant athletic director, drives the schools bus and chaperone's for overtime pay, he was recently voted in on the school board where our children attend, tries to make it to the church softball games, all while going to school full time.

He does all of these things and comes home still with just barely enough energy to love on his kids, read to or listen to the kids read, help get them into bed and then give me attention and love; each and every night that he isn't working late or gone for a game/meet etc...

SO here's to the LOVE OF MY LIFE.... RON!! You are an amazing man whom I have been SO blessed to share life with. You are wonderful to me and a great role model for our children. You have inspired me. I love you so much and am proud of you. I cannot wait to watch you accept your degree. What a wonderful night it will be tomorrow!!

Thank you for doing this not only for yourself but for the kids and myself. I know I tell you often but here it is for everyone to read. I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool! Congratulations Ron!

Teresa said...

WOW! Way to go Ron (and you too Alyssa) that could not have been easy to juggle so much at one time!!! You should all be very proud!