From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Urgent!! Little Gracelynn & Madilynn

Thank you for my friends who read my blog and especially those of you that help lift people close to me up in prayers when I ask.

I need prayer warriors now!!!!!

A friend of my sister and myself, gave birth to her twins early this morning at 23 weeks gestation. If my information is accurate the first was stillborn and the second breathed life for a short time. Amanda and Kenny are grieving along with the rest of their large extended family. Gracelynn and Madilynn were their first babies, who were prayed for and over, for many many years. Please be warriors in prayer NOW as they are grieving, saddened and I am sure angry and wondering why.

They only received reason for worry yesterday (Tuesday) after Amanda was in a lot of pain, back aches and it not getting better. The ultrasound revealed babies or her (not sure on the medical part of this) had TTT. Where one baby was getting/taking most of the nutrients and the other baby was much smaller, not getting as much/enough. Yesterday they were scheduled to see a specialist today, but the pain got to be too much as she went to L & D. There are also more heartache in the fact that she was sent home from the hospital at 50% effaced. ?? Not sure why she was sent home. So along with the devastation they are also questioning the actions of the Dr. (not sure on the details).

Please keep them in your prayers as they are planning a funeral now and have to go home and see that nursery that will remain empty for now.

I believe the family to be Catholic. They have a large family and loving friends.

God is the same today as he was yesterday!!

No comments: