From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Everyday Mom

A friend of mine started a blog for moms. Everyday Mom is fun to read, full of information, product giveaway and persona' stories from mothers on all kinds of journeys. It's incredible to see how many different lives mothers lead. Stay at home moms, part time and full time moms, adoption moms, moms still in or going back to school, missionaries, the list goes on and on. You will be inspired. She has guest bloggers often and it's super great. Head over there and follow her blog. And while you are there take a moment to read what she wrote up on our family and autism. 
Currently she is doing a pretty cool giveaway. Enjoy!
http://everyday-mom.com/2011/07/18/im-a-mom-and-i-have-a-child-with-autism/

No comments: