I LOVE this picture of Amara trying to wear one of the other kid's helmets. Not sure why but when I saw her doing this it melted my heart. Amara is such a sweet girl and her and TJ are quite similar. Busy, don't say much and can move quick. They had fun camping.
Brookelyn, Orin, and Liliann on the tube in the "no wake" zone. Safe and slow.
Kaelyn and Maliah got a little air and bounced around a bit on this ride.
Madelyn and Brior. Loved to go fast and do "no hands".

Madelyn and Brior. Literally like 2 peas in a pod. They have been classmates for the past 2 years.

Maliah and Kaelyn. Good friends since kindergarten. They too are very alike.
Madelyn and Brior. Literally like 2 peas in a pod. They have been classmates for the past 2 years.
Maliah and Kaelyn. Good friends since kindergarten. They too are very alike.
I really hope that this becomes some sort of tradition to camp with the Cates family. Our kids get along perfectly, The guys are quiet and fun and Gena and I are so very similar in what we desire as mothers. She is one of my closest friends. I am blessed, we are blessed o have them as our good family friends!!
By the way, Gena and I did go on the tube but I chickened out on posting the picture. Gena looked great, me not so much. Maybe next year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment