From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Enough is Enough!

So this will be quick! I know you are probably uttering under your breath "yeah right, this girl doesn't know how to keep it short!" ;) Well, I decided to go back and read my posts. Holy yikes! I'm a mother faced with fears for my child, his future, wanting to protect. I am a woman who at times (thanks to hormones) is very emotional, worry with no limits, and fear failure. I fear failing as a wife and a mother. Am I doing all that I can for my children, my marriage? In the past month I have been faced with realities no parent wants to face. I have heard comments that I took the wrong way, I took some the right way. Ron and I are struggling to stay united. We both want what is best for TJ but at times our ideas and way we handle things are very different. While fighting for what we think is best for TJ we are at times maybe not putting one another first. I have done a lot of venting and found that blogging was the best place to release my fears, stress, anger, hurt, uncertainty, etc... Thanks, or Sorry, that you read them. ;) I will have more positive posts from here on out regarding the whole situation. I think the rawness is passing. Enough is enough! For us all. ;)

Keep us in your prayers as we continue this crazy journey. We covet your prayers for the support we need. And mostly for TJ. That he will receive everything he needs, from us, his teachers, doctors, family and our friends.

In closing, we received the report from his speech path who wrote and filled out a form for us to have sent up to the children's hospital where he will evaled. She was kind to talk to me for about twenty minutes and made a copy of the report for us. I am choosing to keep the information private for the time being as Ron and I haven't had a chance to talk about it.

We are pluggin along and I am so grateful for TJ, for his sisters Brookelyn, Madelyn and Kaelyn who are three of the most loving children who pray for their friends, family and little brother every night. Ron and I are very blessed. We are blessed to have the speech therapists in his life that have been serving us and him for the past 9 months. We are blessed to have the families we have that are loving us the best they can and trying SO hard not to scream in our faces their opinions or thoughts. WE ARE BLESSED!

Thank you God for my family for loving me and blessing me with the children you gave me, for the husband you gave me. May I serve them fully as you want me to.
~Jeremiah 29:11~

No comments: