Please take a few moments to not just look at this Scentsy website but to purchase the new charitable AUTISM scentsy warmer. Autism hit our family hard this past year. Please consider buying the Autism warmer to show your support for those fighting this battle. Research is in it's infancy and we would love to see more money for this cause, for kiddos like TJ. Thank you for considering buying one. If you don't care for it feel free to purchase one and I will lovingly find a family fighting autism to give it to via giveaways. (You are more than welcome to purchase any of the warmers/scents. They have some awesome new ones).
Click on the link below and when you go to purchase click on my name (Alyssa) on the left hand side of the main page. I get credit but truthfully it's all going towards buying warmers to support autism. I will also be doing a (or several) giveaways for scents on my blog for anyone who purchases which will qualify you to enter.
Love to you and thank you for supporting TJ and our family.
Please feel free to pass this along or bring others to my blog. If you place an order please comment below and you will be entered to win some gifts. The more orders I get the larger the giveaway/s will be.
Thank you,
Alyssa
https://superawesome.scentsy.us/Home
4 years ago

1 comment:
I really want some scentsy. But I can't get myself to spend the money yet. Right now I am trying not to spend too much as we are buying our house. But boy I want one. They smell so nice. Mrs. Yakis had one going today and you could smell it all over the school. YUMMY.
Post a Comment