From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Sunday, May 1, 2011

"Flutter" into May with a Giveaway

In celebrating one of my most favorite months, and no not just because my birthday is in May, but because May brings so much for me, I will be doing some Scentsy giveaways.

 For me May brings more sunshine, the weather warms up, the flowers keep coming up, the countdown for summer really kicks in (5 and 6 weeks left of school), Ron is done with work for the year (3 short weeks left) , windows are open, and every few years we go with my grandma to clean my grandpa's grave sight and take pictures for Memorial Day. We get to celebrate many birthdays. Yes mine, but also my dear husband, my mom, my father-in-law and many friends. I just plain LOVE May. This year, will be the best one yet.


So to kick off May 2011 we will start off by giving away this awesome new scent from Scentsy. The flameless candle. If you haven't heard of Scentsy PLEASE go to this site and check it out. You can order straight from this website and you will recieve your order within a week. https://superawesome.scentsy.us/Home

SO here is giveaway #1.  A bar of the new scent Flutter!
"Delicate orange blossoms and whipped almond cream float above a bed of bright lemon verbena."





All you have to do is leave a comment under this blog post.

 Drawing to take place Wednesday, May 4th. I will send you a gift, on my bday. Good luck.

***UPDATE** THE WINNER IS CARRIE. I didn't peek, I promise. :) Enjoy!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I lvoe scentsy! And I'd certainly love some free scents! :-)

Rebecca Krist said...

This would smell amazing in our new place! :) it's amazing feeling the warm sun this afternoon! Can't wait till it's a daily thing :) happy Spring

Anonymous said...

I am sure that people coming to view our home would love to smell this as they walk in our doors.

Bree said...

Oooh this sounds like it smells wonderful! May is a special month for us too! My mom's bday, and then Haley and Ashlyn's bday and Ashlyn's angel day. So nice of you to do a giveaway! Thank you!

Jenna Silbernagel said...

Alyssa, I can honestly say I love your posts! I'm not even posting just for the scentsy... That post made me feel really excited for spring coming into summer