From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Tuesday, June 7, 2011

McFatty Pants No More!

Hit up this site to follow the journey, and even join, in weight loss. There are many of us taking part, and all doing different thing to drop the unnecessary weight. Here's to being healthier, happier, sexier, and just plain, making it able to do and be more in our life. Appreciating what God has blessed us with, a sound body to walk, run, play, exercise, make healthy meals. And a sound mind to make great choices for ourselves and for our families with healthy meals treating our bodies with respect.
I can't wait to keep writing. Week 1-down 3 lbs. Stay tuned!
No more McFatty Pants here. :)
Enjoy!
http://shrinkingpants4life.wordpress.com/

No comments: