I got to blog on weight loss a few days back on our groups blog Shrinking Pants 4 Life, from our group Sisterhood Of The Shrinking Pants. If you haven't checked out their blog do so. It's fun, and real on weight loss, the journey many of us are on, taking or have accomplished. We all put money in a pot and are three weeks away from tallying all the percentages of weight loss for a few winners. This group has helped change my physical life.
Last Monday, 11 days to be exact, I started Zumba after my sister asking almost weekly to come. So I finally broke down and went. If you have EVER considered going, trying it, etc... Please find one and go. Ours is smaller and not totally packed unlike some of the larger towns/cities groups. I love the class and have made it each day they offer it. So for 8 days of intense workouts I am down 6 pounds. Woohoo.
If you have a few pounds to lose, have struggled with anything weight/food related, check it out and follow it. Enjoy and I cannot wait to post before and after photos. So far my total weight loss since May is 26 pounds.
Here's to healthier lifestyles.
http://shrinkingpants4life.wordpress.com/
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment