From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Monday, September 5, 2011

Like Us

Please help my friends, sister and I kick off our new face book page. It is at the very beginning but we would love your support. You are my friends, family and blogger buddies.
Our page is that of our weight loss group. HOWEVER, please do not NOT like it thinking that it is only for those needing to lose weight. It's for health wellness ideas, recipes, and just plain encouragement. If you have a lot of weight to lose or none, we all need to be healthy. I don't know it all, but I know that I would not be down 29 pounds if it were not for those around me supporting me over the internet whether is blogging, on My Fitness Pal or on face book. The social media is a great tool and we would love for you to like us. Look just a hint to the left and hit LIKE.
Thank you friends.
Have a very nice week back to school, at least for those of us in the Northwest.

No comments: