Forgive me for being non exhistant of here. I have been busy losing weight. Literally. And I have been working out whenever I get a chance. It's awesome to be making and finding time for myself. School has begun and is going super excellent. I couldn't be happier or more thrilled about each of our lives in our little household. Life is grand.
As far as Stephanie and I, we began our journey to losing weight less than 4 months ago. Click below to see our post with our before and after losing at least 30 pounds each. It's not too late to jump on board. Also please "Like" our page of facebook. Just search Shrinking Pants 4 Life. Enjoy being shocked at how big we are, especially those who haven't seen us in person in a long time. We are smart enough to keep body shots off facebook. LOL
http://shrinkingpants4life.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/30-pounds-before-and-current-pictures/
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment