From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Diets Sell, Health Doesn't

I posted on our weight loss blog a few weeks back on our weight loss journey. Between my sister and I, we have lost almost 70 pounds. In just the few weeks from our weigh in on one challenge we are onto another and are down even more. This is so exciting.
Since then I know that I personally have been approached MANY times asking what I am doing to lose weight. Some people have even come up saying "what diet are you on?" I love that I get to say NONE!!!!

However that comment kind of bothers me a little because if I were to say some new fad diet, would people jump in and buy it. I mean people see me losing weight, but it is more than that. I am losing weight because I am choosing to fill my body with vitamins, minerals ans supplements that ALL Dr's highly recommend we get daily. Because I am filling my body with those I feel better, have more energy and feel like working out, can get through a workout. I can be the mom I need. My mood is better. I am just happier. It's not about going on a diet. I still go out to eat at times, eat pizza, pasta, Mexican food, and yes, ice cream. I just do it in moderation.
I count my calories but what it really does come down to is I am taking a good wholesome multivitamin called Ultra Vitality that comes in powder form. LOADED with more than the recommended daily amounts as those are a terrible standard already. That is why we feel a cold coming one we all run out and buy Emergen-C for the loaded vit C. What if I told you I will not ever have to buy stuff like that again because I am taking a loaded multivitamin already. No more horse pills that most likely don't get all the way broken down, and give me a terrible stomach ache. I can take this on a empty stomach or with food and it gives me a boost of energy. I will never not take this again in my life. I am also taking probably the most important supplement anyone could ever take. An incredible antioxidant loaded drink called Genesis from Symmetry. I am 100% sure that I am losing weight because I just plain feel better. I am happier. I have more energy. I am not fighting colds/flu.
SO my journey is partially about weight loss because I need to lose weight. But my journey is to get healthier and to do so making choices to eat less and still enjoy the foods I love. I am healthier on the inside. Not just on a new fad diet.
I am taking products that everyone can benefit from not just someone like me who is overweight. If you are in any way wanting to have more energy, be less tired, not hit a wall through the day, have what it takes to get everything done you hope to each day while being a wife and/or mom, suffer from chronic pains (like my knees were), anxiety, depression, headaches, colds, flu's, high blood pressure, etc.... please check into these products. I can't tell you enough how pleased you will be. By the way, those of you reading this wishing there we100% guarantee on the products. Check it out at re weight loss products, there are. I cannot testify to them yet because I am for the first time trialing the Symply Magic. So far with being down 5 pounds in one week, but I would prefer to try it longer for a true testimony from myself. The Omegas are great. Best I have found. Beats the nasty fish oil pills I had. Those went to the trash along with all the vitamins I had. Even the bottle I got from the health food store for $17. What a waste but after comparing them to the kids Symmetry products, there was no choice. http://www.symmetrydirect.com/aworst
Our health is so important. We are lacking in our vitamins and most of the ones we purchase don't even come close to giving us what we need. With cold and flu season upon us check out Genesis for the whole family, Future Star and Fruit-A-Mins for you children. TJ was starting to get a sniffle and we started this and it was a two day thing. How great is that. We will be exposed but I refuse to be sick all winter. Let me know if I can help. I will not pressure you and don't avoid me in person. I won't talk about it. But for your families sake check into the vitamins and supplements on here. You won't be disappointed. Scouts Honor. ;)
If you are skeptical, look at me. I am a breathing, live, friend of yours that you are seeing get healthy.
I look forward to hearing from you. (If you are local please check you FB for the invite to an informative meeting regarding these products). :)
Alyssa

No comments: