First I want to say that I am VERY glad I am no longer eating out. I am in a very serious time of getting my body healthy, yes, that includes losing weight. I will blog about that journey another time. But I found a site from a friends blog that we all really should check out. It is the dirty diners scores for Marion County. Not sure if you can get other counties from this site. I was absolutely disgusted by what I have read. Even if a place scores high/higher now, if they had a bad score and I see the gross reasons why, they lost my business. I checked out Great Wall on Commercial (not good), Lum Yuens on Portland Road (not good yr ago). Red Robin Excellent, Big Town Hero, El Mirador, Panda Express. Too many to jot down. Go look for yourself. Have fun!
4 years ago
1 comment:
I just looked at that website and that's disgusting. It's weird that all of the ones in the 70's or below seem to be chinese of mexican food. Thanks for the info! And Kaelyn's pie looks really yummy:)
Post a Comment