

Yes! We did it! We got a picture of all of us right down to the tiniest of the kids. This is the first time in a long time since we have had the whole gang (no babies sleeping) and are temporarily, we think, done having kids. But we got it. And yes, Jim and Nora are a little busy with having so many grandkids. They watch them, keep them for sleepovers, go to soccer games, basketball games, ballet recitals, school programs, kindergarten graduations, grandparents days, dedications, baptisms, and lots of birthdays, especially in the spring. We had lots of spring babies. This is just a glimpse of what they do on top of working. We are grateful for the times we get to see them and when the kids get time with them, Sometimes its not as much as we would like but we cherish each moment they get with our children. And what blessings to see the generations. Nora is holding Coral JUNE, who is named after her. Caden JAMES (little guy standing on the left by Nora, Skip and Lynettes) and Timothy JAMES, TJ (Ron and my son. I'm holding) are proudly named after grandpa. And those 2 boys are both definitely TOTAL boys!
JoAnna's husband Sonny's granmother comes and has dinners with us on some of the holidays and some Sundays and we really enjoy having her. She is a proud great grandma. We all love seing our grandparents with our children. Skip's mom was able to be with us as well this year (not pictured). She is living with them and has officially moved here. That is great and their kids love having her. I think Nyah thinks she even extra special. I hear they play lots of games together! :)
So I hope that all of you had a great Thanksgiving. I know that we did. We didn't get as much time with our families as we woudl have liked. Both of us had our dinners a little later into the evening so that cut down on our time but we still had a balst. Christmas will make up for it. I hope!

2 comments:
So fun seeing the whole Worst Clan. Wow, you guys have lots of "grandkids". Ron's parents are extremely blessed. My parents only have 5 grandkids and that's enough to wear them out :). I'll have to remind them that it could be 14! :)
Amazing to get all the kids looking good! Nice job. You're looking good, too! Congratulations and keep it up.
Post a Comment