We sure have been busy around here. Things have gotten to be a little overwhelming but we are in survival mode. I am currently looking for a job. :( Times are hard for many of us and it is hitting us as well. It will all be ok and God will totally provide for what we need. So with that there has been a sense of stress. I hate seeing Ron work many jobs in one to make ends meet. He is a strong man and a great provider!! He works his full time job, is coaching, assistant A.D.,drives the bus when the school needs him, and is considered a full time student. Poor guy. For those that are wondering, yes, we do actually see one another. :) He is doing what God calls for a man to do! I never expected anything less from him. I am just hoping to find something to help ease the pressures he feels. Hard to find something when you have 4 kids and a baby at home. Who wants to hire a mom who would be the one who has to call in whenever the kids are sick. And to pay for childcare. Wowsers! Thats expensive! So I sit here typing wondering what God will bring along.
So it is now after midnight and I had to take a little break in the middle of my blog to take care of TJ. He is a sick little boy right now with ear infections. He has had so many and we are finally awaiting insurance to approve the minor surgery for tubes. I cannot wait. He has been suffereing for two days now. Mostly due to the fluid and pressurein his little ears. He isn't taking his medication, any for that matter. His fevers are not lowering since he is fighting the Ibuprofin and he is 3 doses behind what he should for his perscription. The poor boy is whining all day, taking cat naps when he has no energy left ot cry and not eating either. He is down to 27 pounds. The perscription is supposed to be taken on a full or at least partially full tummy. I finally mixed his medicine with yogurt and we got that down him. So he is 1 dose out of 20 into his meds. Yay! So my prayer request is that he will get feeling better very quickly! That the surgery date will be as soon as possible. (They are puting it in fast forward since Tj is so miserable) Thanks to his ear specialist. The sad thing is he could have had tubes done in the Spring of 07 and 08 but we elected to wait since both times it was close to summer and he may "grow" out of it over then.
I will keep you posted on how he is feeling and his tubes date. Until then happy sleepy time for us. We hope. One bad night was enough for anyone.
1 comment:
I hope things get better soon. It's no fun when your kids are sick and you can fix it for them.
Not that you need one more thing to do but... I tagged you in my blog.
Post a Comment