From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yes, He is my Brother......

First, an update..... TJ's tubes surgery got cancelled due to the weather. (We wished for snow and we got it). We will keep you posted. Hopefully it will be rescheduled very soon. We are hoping next week. (fingers crossed).


So, my big brother Jason is always making us laugh. So I got a text from Michelle (his wife, for those of you that are not sure), and this is what it was. I about choked on my coffee. Too hilarious and I immediately knew it was going on here. I will post pics of my kids as soon and I get my camera to upload to this computer.




We are enjoying the snow as I am sure the rest of you in the Salem, OR area are. It has been SO long since we have had a snowfall like this. And to have some white on Christmas. It is beautiful, wonderful, fun and cold. We are truly having a blast. We got about 6-8 inches on top of about and inch of ice. The freezing rain tookdown thousands of branches around our town and I'm sure a hundred or so trees. Our power is in and out. Thank goodnes our cells and internet work still.

Have a Merry Christmas. I will be doing lots of blogging in the next 5 days getting pictures of the kids and family on here. We start our get togethers tomorrow, well today technically since I stay up way too late. (It takes a heck of a long time to wrap gifts!) Which I better get back too. Maybe I will go to bed first.

Stay warm in the west!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Ha! This totally made me laugh! Bring back memories of WBC! What a goof.