From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Thursday, December 25, 2008

Better bring a dog next time....


Ron got his first banded duck. Nick convinced him to do "the famous first banded duck" pose. I still think he got suckered into this pose but must admit I think its pretty sweet. He is enjoying hunting but of course, not nearly enough for having his Cmas break off of work. Maybe more next week!
UPDATE:
TJ has been rescheduled for tubes this Saturday, the 27th. They had to cancel on Monday due to the weather. Unless we have some crazy weather to cancel and close the surgery center we will be checking in at 6:30. We will be in and out in an hour or so. Prayers that this will help him hear better, pass his next hearing test and be able to talk very soon. Not to mention the misery he is in when he has an ear infection. (and the sleepless nights and overwhelming days with a moaning, whining, crying baby.) I'd upload a video I took of him one of the fevering days but it is sad, and a little annoying hearing him cry........
Merry Christmas and be back soon with Cmas photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Retreiver, Bet he is a little slow though.