I first heard this story on Oprah. The crazy thing is I never get the chance to watch Oprah, but this day something happened to catch my eye. I began to watch. I ended up rewinding and recording what I saw. Here is the youtube video, the full video. Of course on television they edit the most important part, God's love in this family and their faith!
4 years ago
2 comments:
I had seen this video through an email, but saw it on Oprah as well. Doesn't matter how many times I see it, I am bawling like a baby. It's such a great reminder to cherish every day we have with our children.
Alyssa,
So fun to find your blog!
This video holds a special place in my heart as our first baby had Trisomy 18. She was still born but I always wondered what life would have been like with even a few days with her. It was fun to live vicariously through this family.
Christy
Post a Comment