From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Yes, this is the best picture I got. My flash wasn't working, the battery was dying, and the camera was delaying in snapping. ;) Madelyn turned 8 on Sunday and what a great day!!!


Madelyn invited her class from school and her cousins to go swim at the local pool. They all had such a blast. We had cupcakes from my favorite "cake lady", Chantiell from
All Around Cakes. She makes the greatest tasting cupcakes and cakes. Ah, I want one just thinking about it. ;)
We then came home and had dinner with my parents and sister and she invited her neighbor friends to come and have root beer floats and a brownie with her. She had a GREAT day!!!
I am so proud of who Madelyn is. She is a beautiful girl. She is SO smart. She has a compassionate heart like no other. She once gave her sister one of her dollar bills she had just gotten from her tooth fairy because "I already have one", she said as she held up the other dollar bill she received. She is giving and wants to give people things all the time. She says the most wonderful prayers for those around her and around the world. She wants everyone to be healthy, and know Jesus. I just love her! This girl is going to do some great things when she is older. Now if I can just get her to clean her room. ;)
So Happy Birthday my sweet Maddy B.

No comments: