From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Thursday, November 11, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...........



Kayla at Be Brand New! I feel terrible that I have not followed your blog Kayla....until now. :)
TJ picked the paper out of the hat, I opened it and took a picture.
SO email me with your address and I will mail your AUTOGRAPHED book by Kim Stagliano, "All I Can Handle I'm No Mother Teresa" tomorrow. 

Thank you everyone for reading and following this blog. I am hopeful that many of you will pick up this great read. Kim grabs the realities of fighting the big fight against autism. Mostly it's her personal account of her girls and what she is choosing to do about it. I think I needed the book at this specific time. I was in a rut, a hole, and this book brought a real laughter back into my life. And hope that I can do this and hold it together although I am no mother Teresa. ;)


1 comment:

Teacher Girl said...

Eek, I'm so excited!! I've never won anything and this is an AWESOME prize! Thank you so very much!!