Okay my friends. Get creative and light it up blue to support autism awareness. I will be giving away a few prizes. No need to live nearby. I can mail the goods. :) All you have to do to be entered to win is comment below or tag me in your photo on Facebook of what you did April 1-2nd to light it up blue, wear blue, or if you are creative, do something else. I'd love to see them. And maybe even compile pictures for TJ and the girls to be encouraged by your support. I can't wait to get our house and family ready to light it up blue. And above all else, thank you for supporting TJ and autism.
Ready, Set, GO!!!!!
*Drawing will take place next week*

3 comments:
What a great way to show support, and fun, too. Love how positive you are.
If I get dressed today, I'll wear blue...:) kidding...sort of.
I totally forgot you had a blog. I am excited to catch up. Glad I found you! Thanks for following my blogs!
We all dressed up in blue today and plan to do it again tomorrow! =) we do this in honor of TJ and all the others we are unaware of.
We wore blue yesterday too! I meant to take a picture for you, but forgot! So proud of you and encouraged by your faith and perseverance through every challenge. You are an awesome Mommy! Praying for God's abundant blessings for your family! XOXO
Post a Comment