Cousins are forever!!!
We had such a great time for our 2nd sleepover. Ron and I were a little stressed regarding the dates that would work for us to pull this off. With canceling a camping trip and Ron going back to work we found a night we could squeeze it in. It turned out perfect as always. Not one fight or argument. No one was left out. And the kids all got along super well. It was perfect. The kids swam, climbed the tree, played video games on the Play Station, the Wii and board games. The kids made their own homemade pizza in the shape of their choice and toppings of choice, had ice cream cones and fun snacky foods. They painted ceramic magnets and had a great time. Movie and popcorn ended the night as most of them slept in the living room. We hope to keep doing this tradition as it was a lot of fun. Maybe next year we will live in a new home with much more to do, with the freedom to be out in fields playing. Until then good bye summer and welcome back school.
The pics are kinda funky but didn't want to take the time to redo them. Enjoy!










2 comments:
Amazing as always! This looks like so much fun. I wish my kiddos had cousins that lived close by.
I love this. really really love this idea. I think when my neices and nephews are a bit older, at least all potty trained, I may try this. Or some variation.
Post a Comment