Here are a few more pictures of the tornado that wiped out a few buildings, barns and homes. Not to mention the debris that was left in the path it took. Like many in our area we have "toured" the areas that the tornado touched down that were not behind our house. A face book friend from high school snapped many more pictures that Ron was able to capture so with his permission I will post some of his.
I'm still shocked that this happened right behind our house just a couple hundred yards away and even closer to Ron's sisters house. It also went right along a childhood friends house but got the barns next to them.
I heard that the "Aumsville Tornado even made news across the country. Unreal. Our little town. The town I grew up in, and have lived in all but a year of my life. Again, praising God for his grace and mercy and for the reminder of his power. And more praise for the generosity and outpouring of love, support and kind souls that have reached out to the people effected.
Thank you Kevin for permission to show off the pictures you took. Appreciate it for all the friends and family that are not near to us.










No comments:
Post a Comment