From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Thursday, December 16, 2010

Aumsville Tornado

These are just a few pictures from Ron's cell phone about 5 hours after the tornado touched down in our little town. It was behind the house, swept diagonal and I saw it out my front door while I was talking to Ron about our erie weather. It was close to my SIL house heading for the highway. After it was all said and done over 50 houses were damaged and 10 or 11 families displaced. It was weird, scary and the kids were shocked, as many of us were too.
Ron and Kaelyn walked down to the see the damage and meet with our mayor (who is our neighbor, next door). They met the governor of Oregon and saw a lot of craziness. Not one person was injured, minus a few scrapes. God is so good. Will upload more photos and talk more about what I saw/experienced.





No comments: