From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Wednesday, January 19, 2011

$20 Amazon Gift Card for $10

This is ligit and so worth it. Especially if you love Amazon as much as I do. I get books, toys and, well, anything off of here. Ron even uses Amazon to get his car parts because it's a lot of times cheaper than getting them from the stores.
HURRY THERE IS ONLY 8 HOURS LEFT!!! $20 gift card for only $10.

http://livingsocial.com/deals/21336-20-amazon-com-gift-card

Thx Dee for the idea of posting on here. What a great idea and what a great way to share in the deal.

No comments: