From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Monday, October 6, 2008

Finally a blogger


After much thought and three kids in school I have decided to take up blogging. We have so many family and friends we don't get to see, so here it is; a quick and easy way to keep in touch with us, our growing kids and the constant changes in our lives. The things I will blog about will be the "Best" things of the "Worst" family. Things we do, love, and what is on our hearts. (I doubt Ron will be doing much blogging, but he can throw down a surprise every once in a while, so you never know). I am hoping that this is easier than trying to keep up other sites, emails and snail mailing letters and photos. Stay tuned as I hope to get this going and looking like an actual blog.

No comments: