From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Monday, October 13, 2008

More Harvest Photos









So here is a photo of Madelyn and her cousin Ashland. They are the video game duo. And if it isn't Ashland, it is her other cousin Chase. It was video game hour which they beg for almost daily but get it about once every few weeks. They wanted a picture together so that is the first one. The third photo is Madelyn and the pumpkin that I got to pick out for her since she missed her field trip Friday. TJ's photo was taken outside of a grocery store. All he wanted to do was throw the pumpkin on the ground like a ball. So we put that back! It was still in one piece if you were wondering.


I have got a very busy month ahead and will plan on posting 2-3 times a week. I love to write and talk so it should be easy. ;)


Until next time, have a super week. And hi to our distant family and friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pic of Maddy by herself with the pumpkin is SO beautiful! Love it!

Your sister :)