From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ron's art pieces













Here are Ron's first canvas paintings. He is learning and being mentored by a close friend of his. He loves the challenge, the beauty and the relaxation of it all. He brings all he learns home and shares it with the kids and myself. If he didn't always have a painting on his easel the rest of us just might get to paint too. He recently entered 3 of his pieces to possibly be chosen for a show. One of his was chosen, the third piece ever painted. Impressive if you ask me. And any other artist as well. He curretnly has three being displayed and for sale at two local gallery's in Salem. Selfishly we don't want them purchased. They are pretty sentimental to the kids and us.

The girls are really into painting and we encourage it. There have been times where it is even daily. I will post some of their work another day. For now here is some of Ron's. (Not how I wanted this set up but owell.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great paintings!!!!

So great to hear from you!!! I will give Wilma that web page address for you!

So glad you are blogging it is so much fun!