From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Friday, October 10, 2008

Harvest Days are Here











Is it really time for the pumpkin patch field trip? It seems like we just went. This year, however, was Brookelyn's first trip with her preschool class. She has been counting down the days all week. We had a great time and I thought I'd share a few pictures of our day. If you happen to notice that Madelyn is not in any photos it is because she got really sick, and quickly, yesterday. As soon as she got that fever and said it hurt to swallow, I knew it was strep. So after a few hours in town at the doctor and getting her prescription we broke the news she wouldn't be able to go. She was upset but was happy again when I told her that I would pick out a pumpkin and apple for her. The day was good, not too cold, and the kids had a great time!
Oh, and I got to be the lunch lady for the day. ;)





No comments: