So, the ridiculous thing about this title is that the first thing I was thinking when I wrote it was the famous quote from Billy Madison. "Back to school, back to school, to show my dad I am not a fool". Yeah, pathetic but what a funny and almost "waste of time" movie, as we like to call them. I think that it is funny how one word, comment or phrase has us thinking of a moment, memory and even those silly movies from our past. SO the point of this blog is that Madelyn made it all day at school today. Yay! She is totally fine and back to normal. We were just talking at Bible study about how we were so sure we knew how this last week would go. She surprised us. Well, truthfully we believe that God provided a quick healing and easy recovery. Her throat is feeling fine. Doesn't look fine, but again, we won't go there. Maybe someday your child will have their tonsils out and you can see the beauty of a tonsillectomy for yourself. ;)
I was really hoping to blog on my Bible study but realized that I had better conclude this journey of Maddy's. I am also happy, VERY HAPPY to report that the flu has left the building. We are feeling good and no more clean ups. Oh was last week a week! Any of you with little ones knows that with kids comes those special days of cleaning up puke. Ugh! My most dreaded job description.
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment