From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Saturday, April 11, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys (part 2)


Within hours of him hackin at his hair with the electric razor and me buzzing his hair off not realizing a #1 is well, um, REALLY short, he decided to run his forehead along the floor while crawling like a dog. We told him "no" a few times and then didn't realize he was doing it again down the hallway. He came to me in the kitchen while I was baking and was whining rubbing his head! Can you say NASTY RUG BURN?? So in this photo it looks a tons better than the first few days.

Next- his lip. This morning he fell off my bed and hit his face/lip right on a shelf I have next to the bed. The little redish line above the lip is the bruise from the impact from his tooth. He split the inside of his lip open pretty good. Of course we didn't freak out at the enormous amount of blood because we all learn as parents that the mouth bleeds a lot and most likely the cut is not so bad. We didn't take him in. Phew, saved us a co-pay, or urgent care bill. We've had our limit for the year already. ;) His lip is just terribly swollen, which it looks much worse than the picture captured.

No biggie it will heal and thanks goodness we are not taking Easter pictures this year. I guess he just looks like he did a little UFC, which he likes to watch. Whats next??? I'm afraid to find out. Just because we aren't sick doesn't mean we need all of this. Ha, ha, ha!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teresa said...

WOW! He has been busy!!! :) You are right, he is 110% boy! :)