A very special song!
This song is always SO hard for me to sing. There are hundred of songs we sing every year in church, but I have never made it through this one. This year it was even harder as we came upon the last verse. "From lifes first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny". I lost it as I thought of Lisa. She heard Logans first cry and watched him take his last breath in the same day. Lisa if you are reading this post, know that we love you and are praying for you guys daily. Logan has changed my life! Isn't God good? He knew and planned Logans special life! Although it's hard to understand, God planned and commanded his destiny. He's a special little boy! You are a special friend, mom and wife!
I see the beauty of this song more than ever before.
In Christ Alone, I am HIS and HE is MINE!!
Take a few minutes to listen to the words to this song.
2 comments:
Thank you for your post. There are many songs that have helped me get through this. I'll have to add this to the list. It's amazing how music can just speak to our hearts. Thanks so much for your friendship and prayers.
I feel the same way about this song...sometimes I have to turn it off when it comes on the radio, but the words are great...Jesus had plans for every second of Natalie and Logan's short lives. Praise Him that we can snuggle our sweethearts again in Heaven!
Post a Comment