From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Little Pianists

The girls are on their 3rd week of lessons. They love it and really enjoy playing each day, so far. :)

We have been super blessed by the generosity of a family in our church that will be giving us a piano next week. Talk about kindness. Untill then, we are heading over to my parents each day after school.

This is Kaelyn's song

Maddy playing with "dynamics".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girls!!!

Rosie said...

That's so cute! K really looked like her Auntie Lynette (I think that's her name?) at the end when she looks at the camera. :)