From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ten Years Ago

Maliah, Nyah, and Lili here for K"s surprise!
SURPRISE!!

Daddy bringing Kaelyn her cake. Look at all those candles.



Ten years ago I was just getting home from the hospital after giving birth to my first baby. Kaelyn was born July 6th crying and whimpering, daddy and mommy crying with the greatest joy parents can experience together. She was healthy and cute. My mom, sister, sister in law and mother in law were all in the room to share with us her birth. I am glad I had them in there as the next 3 would be sections.



Kaelyn has been such a joy to raise. She is responsible and the biggest helper any mom could ask for. She gets things done the first time I ask for help. She does the best she can in school and gets good grades. She is respectful and people really enjoy having her around. I am so happy to have been blessed by God to raise her. The past ten years have at times seem to go by so slowly but whenever I look back I know it has gone by faster than I'd like with her.



Here's to you Kaelyn. Happy 10th Birthday to one of the greatest joys in my life. Thank you for being exactly who you are. We love you!

No comments: