From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Monday, March 9, 2009

Introducing "Monday Madness and Meal Planning"


I have decided to make my life a little easier. I am really enjoying my new life of cooking, and even cooking crazy things from scratch and not eating out. I post weekly on another blog my meal planning for the week. I thought it would be fun to share that with you as well. Check out "Monday Madness and Meal Planning" for some great ideas. I have fallen in love with my crockpot in a whole new way. I am using it at least once a week and lately twice. It is a super fast way to make a great meal. I LOVE it!! Thanks to The Crockpot Lady's blog I have found some great, fun and simple recipes. I will link you to her site when I make something of hers.

Have a super Monday and we will see you back here soon. Things are at a slow due to basketball being over with and the cold/flu being gone. (I hope). I hope to blog more and add Wordless Wednesday to my blog. My cousin did it when she was blogging and my other cousin is doing it now. It is fun to see pictures that capture wonderful memories we as moms hold.

4 comments:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

This is a great site also. I've gotten lots of good recipes off of this blog.
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
A year of crockpotting!!!!

Mike and Mindy Roth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Mindy Roth said...

I just went to your link and it's the same one. LOL. That's such a great site!

The Journey to Home said...

So I bought a new 6 qt. crockpot today but I have to say I am a little jeolous about your pink one! Where did you get that? I would have totally gotten a pink crockpot! Anyway I amlooking forward to finding some fab rec. for this new crockpot of mine so am glad you are crockpotting (is that even a word? oh well it is now!) You inspire me Alyssa! :)