From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Saturday, March 14, 2009

~~PRAISE GOD~~

So much to say...... All I am going to say is that you need to head over here to see what the fuss is about. I will give you a big hint......
We sold the Tahoe!!!!
Along with selling the Tahoe, we had many great things happen today. I'd love to share those with you as well. It is super late so I decided just to link it instead of writing another blog on it.

No comments: