There was a survey going around on Face book a while ago and I thought it would be fun to put it on here. I sat down and asked the kids these questions just to see what their answers would be. It was fun and funny to hear their answers. Kaelyn (K) is almost 9, Maddy B (MB) is almost 7 and Brooke (BR) just turned 5.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
K "Thank you for helping with TJ"
MB "Good Job on your spelling test"
B "Don't touch things"
2. What makes mom happy?
K "When daddy makes you breakfast"
MB "Giving you cards and loving you"
B "When I obey"
3. What makes mom sad?
K "When we don't listen to you"
MB "When we don't obey or are being mean"
B "Not doing what I'm told"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
K "You don't make me laugh much"
MB "You tickle me or say something funny"
B "By tooting" (Tried to get a different answer but it wasn't happening) And I plead the 5th on this!
5. What was your mom like as a child?
K "Blonde hair and act just like Brookelyn"
MB "You played with auntie you played Strawberry Shortcake"
B "Nice"
6. How old is your mom?
K "Aren't you 31?"
MB "22, because I know daddy is 23"
B "18"
7. How tall is your mom?
K "I don't know but I think you can answer that, You don't tell me these things"
MB "20 feet"
B "This tall (spreading her arms up and down) I can't really do it because my arms are too short"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
K "Go Camping with the family at the beach"
MB "Play with us"
B "Make cupcakes"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
K "Sleep sometimes. You enjoy yourself, or cry for help" (Getting very irritated by this survey)
MB "Go out to eat with daddy"
B "Lay down and go to sleep"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
K "For a world record or something"
MB "For being a great mommy"
B "doing the dishes"
11. What is your mom really good at?
K "Taking a nap"
MB "Cooking"
B "The dishes"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
K "Riding a bike"
MB "video games with the remote controls. Your not very good at that. But you are good at the Wii games."
B "Taking things out of the fridgerator cause you always spill our cups". (Which is true. I hate them putting their cups in the fridge with stuff in em)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
K "Work at a daycare" (Just once a week and for 2.5 hrs)
MB "You have no job!" (While throwing her hands into the air).
B "Take care of babies" (Again, I do childcare on Tuesday mornings for a Bible Study)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
K"Pizza"
MB "Clam Chowder"
B "Pizza"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
K "That you made your own bread"
MB "Cooking new foods"
B "Not spending money so we can buy a new house"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
K "Minnie Mouse"
MB "If you were skinny you would be a ballerina"
B "Dora The Explorer and you'll have to stop Swiper"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
K "Like to go out to dinner"
MB "Pray together and eat together"
B "Go shopping to get diapers for TJ and bday presents"
18. How are you and your mom alike?
K "We're both bossy" (smart girl)
MB "we both like the new foods you make and one of my eyes is hazel like your eyes."
B "Like a diamond in the sky??" (She is really wanting to be done about now)
19. How are you and your mom different?
K "You like taking naps and I don't"
MB "We don't have the same color hair or skin" (She has been blessed with the beautiful dark brown "Eskimo" toned skin. Absolutely beautiful!)
B "you're a mom and I'm a kid"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
K "Because you tuck me in bed at night and pray with me. And you make me dinner and buy me clothes so I don't have to walk around naked."
MB "Because you do kind things for me and you makes the best foods"
B "because you do things for us. And you scratch my back"
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
K "Kyllos at the beach"
MB "The beach"
B "Olive Garden"
4 years ago
1 comment:
Awwww, that had me laughing out loud. Their answers truly reflected their ages. And it's so funny to hear how they perceive things, huh? Too funny.
Post a Comment