I have been following this blog closely for some time. I do not comment nor do I have much else to do with it but read. Hours and hours of wonderful, beautiful readings from this mother.
As this baby, Stellan, fights for his life as I type this I felt the urge to post this so you too can follow. Please lift them in prayer as I am choosing to do.
A few days ago I saw that Stellan had been sick with a severe cold. His breathing was rough so mom took him to the ER to be checked. They did a breathing treatment which seemed to help. Before they were about to be discharged Stellan started again having trouble breathing. Another breathing treatment sent his heart racing, in the 260's+. He was diagnosed with a heart problem in utero and was a miracle healing before birth. He is at a childrens hospital now being treated, trying to bring his heart rate down. Click the picture above to get to his story!

No comments:
Post a Comment