So, there has been a lot going on at my house. Mostly with me. I took a little time away from the phone and computer a week back and it was really nice, and something I plan on doing more. I had a chance to really look deep into myself, focus on my Love Dare challenges, and be humbled in a few areas of my life, AGAIN! We even kept the television off most of the evenings as well. We knew that the shows we love to watch will still be recorded and ready to watch another time. I have pondered my ability to come up with another blog that documents my Love Dare book journey. With a lot of thought I have decided to go ahead with it. I recently stopped my reading so I can journal as I go and not look back to what I was thinking, feeling and doing. I am starting over. Phew! I have to do those days over? ;) I am feeling confident that it is well worth it. Our marriage is that of anyone I really know, ir seemingly know. Good, solid, grounded by our faith. I have never really thought that we had any "issues". And still really don't. But what I do know is that we are not always as loving and serving as God calls of us. Are we always respectful, appreciative, loving, faithful, and doing our best for and to our spouse. When I started I realized that we may not have "big problems" or have "overcome the impossible", but we have our shortcomings, as each and every marriage. What I learned just after the first day was I am not fulfilling Gods calling as a wife, as a Christian wife to the best of my potential.
So, with great hesitation, yet excitement I give to you my new blog site. You are more than welcome to enter this journey with me. Check it out as I will be posting Day 1 soon. It is just in the starting stages and hope for it to be more real quick. So, I'll give you a few days to pick up or dust off that book of yours. I am choosing to be discrete with our names. Please do so as well as I am leaving it a open and public blog.
Visiting The Appreciation Room seems to be the fit choice to my blog. You'll see shortly why visiting that room is SO important.
http://visitingtheappreciationroom.blogspot.com/
Here we go....BRING IT ON!!!
So, with great hesitation, yet excitement I give to you my new blog site. You are more than welcome to enter this journey with me. Check it out as I will be posting Day 1 soon. It is just in the starting stages and hope for it to be more real quick. So, I'll give you a few days to pick up or dust off that book of yours. I am choosing to be discrete with our names. Please do so as well as I am leaving it a open and public blog.
Visiting The Appreciation Room seems to be the fit choice to my blog. You'll see shortly why visiting that room is SO important.
http://visitingtheappreciationroom.blogspot.com/
Here we go....BRING IT ON!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment