From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Saturday, January 3, 2009

Worst Christmas, The 4th & Final Chapter

Edwards Christmas!
All us grandkids with gma: L-R back: Jason, Christy, Gma, Nikki, Britt, Steph
front: Melissa, Me, and Brian.
Gma with all her Great grandkids. L-R back: Van(Melissa's), Lili(Steph's), Dane(Melissa's), Madelyn holding TJ(Mine) ;)
L-R front: Zach(Chritsy's), Brookelyn, Kaelyn(mine) and Alec(Christy's).
Not pictured: Baby Northcutt in Melissa's tummy. Yay! Maybe a girl??




LIli, Brian & Maddy





Nikki and Perry




My cousins Brian and Brittany


Uncle Pat and Aunt Gayle









Mom and Dad (looking all skinny)









No comments: