From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Monday, January 5, 2009

TJ's Surgery Day

TJ playing while waiting to go back with the nurse. He was a total ham with the ladies there. They all thought he was such a sweetie.



Sitting in the big chair with a nice warmed blanket waiting patiently.

He walked right up to the nurse when she asked if he was ready to go "look at the balloon". He held her hand and babbled the whole way. I'm glad he went so willingly but it was still sad.
His surgery was so quick, as we knew it would be. Less than 15 minutes after this picture was taken and the Dr came out to update us. All good and he continues to do well. No runny noses and ear issues yet. We go back in next week for a hearing test. It will be exciting to see how much it has changed. He is still a little whiney but he tried saying pancake ("Pah") Sunday morning. So that was fun.

I will be on an internet/cell phone fast for this week. I will catch up on all of you and my emails soon. Will be back to blogging as well. I have some much needed things to do and accomplish. I don't spend lots of time on the phone but the computer can suck a few hours away quickly. I am really focused on my book that I am reading and Bible Study is back in full swing. I have new goals to tackle and really want to see them reached. I am back on track getting myself healthy. Down 33 pounds and have lots more to go. I will keep you updated on all the great things this year is going to bring for our family and worth celebrating. Independance, strength, a degree, a new me, older children, 10 years of marriage, good health, family camping, new words being spoken, and for some of us less words being spoken ;) , the list could go on for ever. Literally! There is so many things I get to share this year. It is exciting. Until next week...... Have a good one!











1 comment:

Amy said...

I am glad that TJ is doing so well. Will keep praying. I did not make it to church last week because was Hailey was sick. She got over it by Sunday night. Hope to be there tomorrow.