From Psalms 42:11

But o my soul, don't be discouraged. Don't be upset. Expect God to act, for I know I will again have plenty of reason to praise Him for all He will do. He is my help-He is my God. I cast my care on God! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. ~From MSD, My sweet SIL.







Saturday, January 3, 2009

Worst Christmas, Chapter 3

Dunn side Cmas

Here is Brookelyn playing with one of the dozen or so toys/trinkets that Jason and Michelle get every year. Brooke is swinging the slinky around. Michelle is pretty creative & this year it was a slinky, color book, notebook with how-to-draw papers, scarfs, my meeba pet thing, fun pens and more.

TJ opening his gift from Uncle Jake and Auntie Steph and Lili. He got super cute sports pj"s.

Nana and her boy!


Ron still excited when he opens his gifts. Lots of hunting stuff. Yay for him.



My dad opening his lanyard that Ron made for him with a duck call.

The grand kids with Santa. He always seems to find his way to mom and dads each year.


TJ loved Santa and went right up to him with open arms and big hugs. He actually knew he had a present for him and loved opening gifts. Santa even read him a whole book. It was a lot of fun.

So this was Cmas gathering/dinner #1 but I didn't have these pics off my moms camera until last night. We had a really good time and always enjoy dinner, gifts, game, yes game meaning one because that is all we can even think of getting in over here. But it is always fun and exciting. And yes there is one more Christmas yet to come. The Edwards Cmas, Chapter 4, The Final Chapter. (pictures on previous post since I'm doing that one next.)

No comments: