We made it home a little while ago and Maddy B is doing wonderful. She was SO brave. No tears going back to the O.R. with the nurse. She came to recovery and did well. She was a bit sick for a while but they gave her 2 doses of meds for it. She just now ate some chicken noodle soup. Figured we better let her eat when she is ready and willing as she may be up and down in how she feels. I will be back tonight with some pictures of her.
Thank you SO much for your prayers. They were felt throughout the whole morning. Maddy was brave and relaxed as we prayed and reassured her we would be back together in no time.It was funny, at one point Ron and I were in the waiting room while she was in surgery and another couple came out. You could see that their little girl was just walked back to the OR as well. The mom was in tears. Ron and I looked at each other knowing exactly how she was feeling then Ron said, "Must be first-timers". I had to chuckle as it is our 5th, yes that is exactly what I said, no typo, 5th time in the surgery center. They even recognized us. They were all so sweet and good to us though. Thought I'd share that with you. It was pretty funny.
Be back later...... Ron has to get some work done and it's time for meds. I have heard that you in no way should go past the 4 hour mark on those so we have decided not to test any waters. We will stay on top.
4 years ago
1 comment:
So glad to hear Maddy is doing well. Give her hugs and kisses from Uncle Pat and Aunt Gayle
Post a Comment